Marlee

Marlee
Marlee has arrived

Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 32: 


Marlee is very active now a days! She has finally let my husband feel her kicking. (My placenta is located on the top so it makes it harder to feel her) I think ever since he has felt her kick, he has been more aware of my situation and what I'm going through. It was hard at first to get him to notice that I'm not supposed to be by kitty litter, and not supposed to bend over for things. Now he is over cautious (Which kind of makes me feel loved :) I am just so glad I get to raise Marlee with such an amazing man!! 


Symptoms: 
Back pains (Siatic nerve), Back pain in general, not being able to reach my feet, struggling to put pants on ha ha, shirts are starting to not fit, swelling of ankles.


This week I'm hoping to get more sleep! I am now realizing that when Marlee is here, she will make it impossible for me to get a good nights rest, so I might as well stock up now. I am excited to get her out so that I can sleep on my back/stomach again! Anyway, I just went clothes shopping for Marlee and got a TON of cute clothes at a place called the Chatterbaux! It's an amazing system they've got running there. Basically it's a small shoppe for BABY STUFF! You go in and buy stuff, and once your baby grows out of those clothes, you can bring them back and they'll re-sell your stuff, and if your stuff sells, you get in-store credit! Best part is they have everything, not just clothes. They have toys, books, shoes, hats, cribs, swings, bedding, etc. It's a great place to go!! (Chatterbaux in Monterey CA) Anyway, I was recently helping one of my friends move, and she was nice enough to give me her crib/changing table, and I have just been so excited about that! This lady is amazing!! I finally feel like we're wrapping up my pregnancy, and focusing on what's going to happen after I give birth. It's crazy to think how fast things are going to happen, and how long it feels like it's taking. I'm just super excited to start this journey to our next adventure! Parenthood! 


As for our adventures in California: 
California is still treating us with surprises. It has been raining all day, all up until I actually come home to stay then it stops. (So while I was shopping, and dropping my husband off it was pouring) My luck! The roads here are strange, and the drivers here are CRAZY! People don't signal here, which makes life a little bit harder if you know what I'm saying ha ha. Although I do love the greenery here, and the ocean view, I am home sick and can't wait to be home. I'm just hoping we make it to October! My husband has been issued some situations. If he passes his next test we stay until the next test, (Basically we'll be living off of whether he passes or fails his tests) if he fails, we are either sent home, or they will give us another go for the next test. Let's pray they give us another chance if that happens! We need to be here for when Marlee arrives! (Military will pay for Marlee=FREE BABY) I'm hoping for that! Other then that, Landon and I are both excited to return home after Marlee is born! :) I recently got a calling in our church as ward chorister, and I'm loving it, all but my arm aching half way through a song!  ha ha I love my ward, and the members there! I have made some new friends, and am excited to stay in contact with them even when we leave. I have found that most of the soldiers here are from the Utah area, so I will be able to see them again hopefully! 


Life as a Military Wife:
It has been hard to deal with army stuff. They have so many rules and regulations that I can't keep up with it (Especially now that I'm trying to focus on Marlee and staying healthy) I have been trying to plan the move back, and it is full of twists and turns that my pregnancy brain can't handle ha ha. I hope to get everything cleared up and ready to go by then, but until then I'm gonna focus on Marlee and staying healthy ( I think that's more important) 


SHOUT OUT: 
Shout out to my hubby! He has been so stressed out lately, and overwhelmed! I hope and pray he gets a break soon! He has been sacrificing so much for this family and has been doing SUCH A GOOD JOB providing for Marlee and me (especially my crazy cravings every now and again) He has been amazing trying to deal with his schooling, my crazy hormones, and the stresses of insurance/bills/Marlee/school/passing/ man there is just so much that he has to worry about! He is truly talented with balancing everything out! I love him so much and am so glad I get to spend eternity with him!! I LOVE YOU BABE! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment