Marlee

Marlee
Marlee has arrived

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Week 33: Finishing up


I am now almost 34 weeks along! I have been very blessed so far with little to no sickness, and a healthy pregnancy so far! Unfortunately I can't say that about the pain I get to enjoy with my sciatic nerve, and my lower back pains, and now my pelvic bone is starting to really hurt. Whenever I walk for too long it starts to really hurt, and it's getting harder and harder to walk up and down the stairs, get dressed, and sleep. Even without this pelvic bone pain I'd be struggling with those, but this has a whole new level of pain written all over it. I am going to talk to my doctor on Wednesday to check it out and hopefully we can name the pain, and hopefully either stop it or soothe it. If any of you have any ideas on what to do for that kind of pain, I'd love to hear them!! 


Monterey: 
I'm so homesick it's terrible! I like it here with the nice greenery, and the ocean view, but nothing beats a sunday dinner with the family, or a fun weekend BBQ enjoying my dad's home made teriyaki chicken and hot dogs with rice! Home is where we go on walks together, and go for bike rides on the river walk trail. Home is where I feel comfortable being myself! I feel safe at home, I am able to reach out to my family and they'll be there to help me out. Home is where I need to be. Home is Logan Utah. As for Monterey, I have been stuck in my house because of my Pelvic Bone pain, so the sites haven't been on my top list lately. I have been stuck sitting here doing laundry and blogging ha ha


Life as we know it:
Things are getting heated very quickly here as we await the news of whether we go home early or if we stay until October or stay for only a short amount of time. It's all up to the head person over here at DLI. This waiting game they are having us play is getting ridiculous, and my husband is getting more and more on edge with everything. The poor thing has so much on his plate. The whole deal is that I'm due July 28th, but we might be moving home before then. Now if this happens we have to pack our things in less then 3 days (this including letting the land lord know we'll be moving out within 3 days, and that we have to end the contract) We then have to pack everything, and get a uhaul truck and figure out how we'll be moving while I'm 8 months pregnant. We then go home to no job, no home, no money. We will be living on the edge literally until we find a stable job and a stable apartment we can have a baby in. By then I'm sure I'll already be popping this baby out, and without his status of active duty (or in training) our insurance is gone. So we'll be paying for baby as well :( Now if they decide to let my husband stay for the next test (as long as he passes) we'll be able to stay here until Marlee arrives I'm sure. When Marlee arrives and then we get sent home, my husband has agreed to let the Military move us so we won't have to stress about packing and driving a big uhaul truck out to Utah, and Landon can drive our little car so I can be with Marlee. She will only be a couple months if not weeks old when we do leave. (Depending on his status) Now if he does end up passing his tests one after another, we will be able to stay until October, and he can graduate and have his second language! (THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!) So prayers are being asked for and are desperately needed! My husband has been stressing over whether he'll be able to provide for us if things fall through, and I think it's taking a huge toll in his studies, and the way he does on tests. So please help us out! Thank you for everything!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment