Marlee

Marlee
Marlee has arrived

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week 34:


So my friend who was due June 26th had her baby just two days ago, two weeks early!! Can you believe she got out of this pain and "basketball belly" two weeks early! Her baby girl is healthy and strong, and she is back to normal, or more normal then before ha ha. I did some research on how early a baby can be born healthy. It really depends on the baby's health I guess. I just hope Marlee doesn't go over, I can't bare to think of that and if it were to happen. I found out today though that because of my husbands training he won't be able to go to the hospital tour ( This tour shows him where to drop me off and where to go when inside, and what to expect for the dad's ) I'm super bummed, but have gotten used to having him not here for things like that. He is a busy man. I just wish the military allowed him time for this kind of stuff. It's not every day you have your first kid right ha ha. 


Symptoms:
I did more research on why I've been having pain in my pelvic bone. I have what is called "Pubic Symphysis Diastasis" It just means I can't stand for long periods of time, and to make sure I'm sitting down when I put on pants, and to heat up a rice bag every chance I get to warm up my lower back. They also recommended a "Prenatal Cradle" It's a support belt (kind of like a belly band) that straps up on your shoulders as well to support your weight so there isn't so much pressure down on your pelvic bone. Other then that the usual, not being able to find a comfortable position to sleep, not being able to stand up on my own ( if I'm on a couch that has sucked me in or a comfy chair ), eating is harder now because baby is squishing my intestines leaving no room for digestion to happen. So I end up over eating, or not eating enough. I pee every half hour which is a lot for me ( I haven't had too much problem with that) Marlee kicks me all the time, and it's starting to hurt more and more because she's getting stronger and stronger every day.


Life as we know it: 
I just spoke to my mom about her coming out here and staying with us until the baby is here and a little after. I'm super stoked to be able to have her here. I've missed my family so much, especially my mom in this time of need. Since Landon is always at training I am usually alone, so it's hard to get advice, and know if I'm doing everything I can to be healthy for the baby. I'm just super stoked that I'll be able to tell my mom everything so Landon can focus on his studies, and not have to worry about my 1-2 hour vents about how pregnancy is a pain ha ha. So we both win in the end right? 


Monterey: 
Well today is 6/16/12 and I took Landon Sky diving! Him, Randy and Holly all went this morning! It was CRAZY awesome! I got some video footage, and lots of pics of this event! I loved being able to stay on the ground where it's SAFE and watch them come down! It was fun seeing their faces when they were finally on safe ground lol. My husband has been raving about this all week, and I wanted to make sure we left Monterey knowing he did something fun and worth it here. He certainly had fun, and wants to do it again but by  himself. I told him he was crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment