Marlee

Marlee
Marlee has arrived

Sunday, May 6, 2012

So Marlee has been kicking like crazy! I am now 28 weeks along, and am feeling...well besides the back pain, the hacking down a prenatal every night, not being able to reach my feet, and feeling like a fat balloon, it's GREAT! I love being able to feel Marlee inside of me kicking. It's a good reminder that she is healthy and strong. 
So, since we've moved to Monterey, life has been crazy! First of all the adventure here was absolutely unbearable! So many things went wrong for us on the way here. One thing after another, it felt like it was never going to end. Well we finally got settled in and everything was starting to seem relaxed when our cats decided to go pee in our closet. Yup, not only did they choose MY closet, but they chose the bin that held all 5 pairs of my shoes! All of them were ruined! After that, the military changed my husbands schedule from 4 am-4 pm monday through friday, to 7am-8:30pm...ridiculous...I think so! I am his chauffeur and so I get the lovely task of dropping him off at 7, picking him up at 10:45 for lunch, dropping him back off on base at 12:00, picking him up again at 3:45 for PT, going home, coming back to pick him up at 5:10, and then coming home, then dropping him off at 6:30 and then picking him up at 8:30...my life is literally based off of his schedule. Other then that, I've had to worry about registering our car here in California, only to find out (after going to the DMV, signing all the papers, doing all the tests) that all I had to do was call up the DMV in Logan Utah and verify that we had moved for the military and that we were going to be there only for 6 months. That's just one of the issues here! We've decided that we want me to go home early with my parents, so that I can have help, and so that Landon will be able to study at home without distractions. I'm still a little weary on it, but it will be for the best! I will be able to come home and have extra hands to help me out with the baby, and I'll be able to set things up at home for when Landon returns to me. I'm not too excited that it will be around 2 months of time away from Landon, but right now we need to do what's best for us. (Honestly, I think once our baby is here, I'll change my mind because I'll want to spend as much time with the baby and Landon as possible!) I'll have to update you more on what we decide :) 12 more weeks~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment