Marlee

Marlee
Marlee has arrived

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 22 (Week 2 @ Monterey)

We just moved to Monterey California for my husbands job, and it has been super stressful especially now that I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant. The trip here was eventful and full of obstacles we made it and are here safe. Marlee has been moving so much more now that she is growing stronger! My husband was able to barely feel her kicks just the other morning. Speaking of mornings...I woke up this morning having had a dream of Marlee. She was born and had a beautiful thick head of brown hair and had the most stunning eyes you've ever seen! My dream took us around to all our friends houses to show her off. It was a great feeling! I just wish she were here now sooner then later. I've already grown so close to her, and feel like it's going to be one of the greatest adventures I'll be apart of. My husband in all of this has been extremely helpful and has been hard at work to make sure he can provide for us. He is the definition of a hard working husband and father, and I wouldn't rather be with anyone else then him! He is my HERO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment