Marlee

Marlee
Marlee has arrived

Monday, September 17, 2012

Getting Organized

Getting Organized is something I love to do. Unfortunately with a newborn baby, it's hard to find a good amount of time to dedicate to organizing my home. Before I had Marlee I could organize the entire house in one day. Now it takes me 2 weeks. BUT, can I just say it is SO worth it! Marlee has been the BEST thing to happen to me since I got married! She is just my little bundle of joy, and I can't wait to wake up every morning to spend another day with her. To look into her eyes, and know we have a special bond. To see her grow and progress with every second of the day. Speaking of growing, she is starting to smile more often, and it is really starting to get fun! She knows who I am in a crowd and tries to find me if she hears my voice. Who knew being a mom could be so rewarding! I would hear moms come up to me saying, "It's totally worth it" or "Being a Mom is the hardest but most rewarding thing I've ever done" or "Motherhood is the BEST job you could ask for" All of these I thought were things people said to you to give you a good impression on Motherhood, when in fact, their telling the absolute truth! IT is AMAZING!!! Being a mother really changes you, and your priorities! It has given me a different motivation for so many things like, staying in shape, eating healthy, maintaining a temple recommend, being a better person, being a better wife, being a better home-maker, learning new things, and so much more! It's mind blowing the things that come from motherhood! Words can't describe the love I have for my husband and my daughter! I'm so overwhelmed with it, I can hardly speak. 


No comments:

Post a Comment