Marlee

Marlee
Marlee has arrived

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

3-5 Months! 

Marlee grew and grew as the weeks went by. 
Month 3: She started teething, and slobbering everywhere as all normal babies do. She also started to "attempt" to roll over, although not quite there yet. I was still breastfeeding her at the time, so no rice cereal yet. She was actually starting to lose some hair instead of grow it, making her look even more and more like a boy. 
Month 4: She continues to teeth and drool everywhere. She can now roll over completely by herself! I started feeding her Rice Cereal a few days before Thanksgiving, but she didn't like it so I don't feed her that too much anymore. I'm still breastfeeding full time and love every bonding moment I get with her. We also decided to get her ears pierced. She hated getting them done but literally a minute after she got them done, she was fine. Such a trooper! We got her birth stone "ruby" and it was perfect because we took my sister in to get hers done and she got her birth stone which was "emerald" = green. So she loved that they were Christmas colors together. Anyway, we are coming up to her now 5th month and her FIRST CHRISTMAS! We are stoked to have this be her first Christmas! She has grown so much since she was born. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. 

Logan: 
Now that we're home, everything has gone so smoothly. Family near us, and people to count on is such a good feeling. Knowing that my family is just a few minutes away, and that they are so happy to have us near makes me feel so good. My husband found a wonderful job. Unfortunately we are not being paid as much as we used to with the military job he once had, but he goes in for over time whenever he can just to support us for Christmas. He is such a hard worker and I'm so proud of him for going out in the cold and working hard for Marlee and I. He is my Hero and Marlee's Hero! I think we are so lucky to have a father/husband who is willing to go out and work so hard just to support a stay at home mother and baby! I love him so much and can't wait to spend Eternity with him! 

1 comment:

  1. Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Loved your story about the girls getting Christmas color earrings, red and green.

    This was a perfect age to pierce her ears! You were a smart mommy for doing it now and following mommy intuition earlier is best when mommy can care for them. Babies and little girls with little pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

    Our ped gave me some suggestions for moms having their infant dd's ears pierced as well.

    If any moms are need some research before making their decision, then drop me an e-mail.

    Angietune@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete