Marlee

Marlee
Marlee has arrived

Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Begins...Work ends...Lazy starts!

First day of Summer Break and what do I do? I go for a walk with my awesome future sister n' law and we talk and laugh until she has to go. I then sit down (WRONG DECISION) I stay sitting until my husband comes home at 5:30...(This is so sad) Then when he leaves I return to sitting down and pushing play on hulu as I finish my episode of Glee. After a few I talk myself into starting to clean the house. Instead I plug in my ear plugs and start listening to "Tonight Tonight" and just start singing my head off and while running through the house picking up a few things here and there saying to myself "This counts as cleaning...right?" haha so I keep cleaning afterwards and then I realize the time has flown by. My hubby would be back from his second job in an hour...QUICK CLEAN! Then I realize...DINNER? I run to the kitchen only to find I had missed cleaning it, so I quickly cleaned up and then looked through the cupboards to find something to cook. Chilli and Corn Bread ! Winner! This meal is a good back up plan for days like these. Hope he likes it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment